Why do I keep getting an error message when I am trying to access the databases from off campus?
238 views |
Last updated on Feb 28, 2013
If you are getting error messages when trying to access the databases from off campus, there are a number of reasons this could be happening.
- Are you using a laptop or computer that is from or on a K-12 public school network? Many K-12 public schools have internet blocks on their computers which block our databases from opening. Try using a personal computer or the public library's computers as they should work.
- Please double check your username and password. One often mistake includes leaving the caps lock on while entering your password.
- Many students will redirect their Morningside email to a personal email address or work email address. The username and password that is used for the library databases is the same username and password to log in to your ACTUAL Morningside email and not your personal email that you are directing your school email to.
- If you forgot or need to reset your password, please click here.
- If you are still having problems, please contact Adam Fullerton.